An IT Architect should be able to understand our customers’ business expectations, support them in formalizing their IT requirements. You will be a technical leader of IT infrastructure transformations and migrations accountable to meet business requirements following the best practices and standards.
This job assumes the following activities:
- Analyzing customers IT environment (physical and virtual) and understanding all components of core IT infrastructure.
- Planning, Designing and Managing Migration of customers’ infrastructure to Public/Private Cloud.
- Identifying technology trends and address current and future technology needs and as a result to generate new business opportunities.
- Analyzing and assessing required resources for project implementation.
- Implementing the project and writing related documentation.
- Acts as 3rd level support and assists infrastructure engineers with problems, incidents and changes.
Our Architects participate and actively support business initiatives by building reliable, efficient, scalable and business oriented solutions.
Members of our team are involved in design and architecture of complex systems on all levels, from legacy migration, through core platform setup, to integrations, automations and orchestrations. They create a valuable frameworks and conceptual models by searching, evaluating and recommending to the management of new, hot technologies.
What we offer?
Working in a close-knit team
and a friendly atmosphere
Debelopment od expert
or leader competences
those for recommending
A wide range of training
Possibility to work
to facilitate relocation
of additional benefits
(fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
-you choose what tou want
and joint celebrations
opportunities and interesting
Private medical care,
also for your family
Capgemini is one of the leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talkinf aboug it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services
, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, trough managing equipment and operating systems, interna lor access networks tomanaging applications. IT operations, availability , configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a numer foreign languages.