Unified Communication Architect
If you are:
- An IT Architect with a deep understanding of unified communications/messaging infrastructure with ability to build hybrid environment or migrating user date from on-premise infrastructure to Office 365.
- Aware about security approaches for information protection in cloud environment to satisfy customer security requirements.
- Able to effectively undertake challenges and have experience in leading a project in a complex environment.
- Able to present business cases, strategies and solutions and have an excellent communication skill.
- Have a knowledge of any IT process model like ITIL.
Having certification of Office 365, Exchange Server infrastructure or Skype for Business certifications would be highly appreciated by us.
And you have:
- Deep understanding of processes and steps required for migrating user data and configuration settings from one infrastructure to another.
- Office 365 - at least 3 years of practical experience with the following services: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online (OneDrive), Teams, Skype for Business Online, Azure AD,
- Exchange Server Infrastructure (On-Premise) – at least 3 years of experience with User Data Managing, Client Assess, Federation Trusts, Mail flow and key security aspects.
- Identity Management (Active Directory, ADFS, MIM) – Deep understanding of Authentication Protocols, Data Synchronization and security aspects of Identity Management.
- SharePoint – understanding architecture and data migration approaches
- Skype for Business Infrastructure (On-Premise) – at least 3 years of experience with Global configuration, External Access, Federation Trust User.
- The knowledge of IP-Telephony and integration with external telephony would be highly appreciated by us.
Then we would like to hear from you.
You will be responsible for designing and implementation of Unified Communication Solutions in cloud infrastructure (Office 365) or On-Premise.
You will be a technical lead of infrastructure transformations and migrations accountable for meeting the business requirements as well as best practices and standards.
This job assumes the following activities:
- Assessing customers environment related to the Unified Communications and analyzing integration with other components of IT infrastructure.
- Planning, Designing and Managing of Customers’ Data migration to the cloud environment and applying security settings for data protection based on the customer security policies.
- Analyzing and assessing required resources for project implementation.
- Solutions implementing and writing related documentation.
Our Architects participate and actively support business initiatives by building reliable, efficient, scalable and business oriented solutions.
Members of our team are involved in design and architecture of complex systems on all levels, from legacy migration, through core platform setup, to integrations, automations and orchestrations.
They create a valuable frameworks and conceptual models by searching, evaluating and recommending to the management of new, hot technologies.
What we offer?
Working in a close-knit team
and a friendly atmosphere
Debelopment od expert
or leader competences
those for recommending
A wide range of training
Possibility to work
to facilitate relocation
of additional benefits
(fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
-you choose what tou want
and joint celebrations
opportunities and interesting
Private medical care,
also for your family
Capgemini is one of the leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talkinf aboug it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services
, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, trough managing equipment and operating systems, interna lor access networks tomanaging applications. IT operations, availability , configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a numer foreign languages.