For our Client, an international, well-known production company, we are currently looking for an experienced Tax Accountant with German, who wants to participate in expanding new structures.
- reporting data for CIT, VAT and WHT returns on a regular basis,
- reporting data for other tax compliance schedules as required by local tax laws,
- prepaing and reviewing quarterly income tax provisions,
- leading tax audits, responses to tax notices, and timely resolution of tax matters,
- working with Tax advisors to perform technical research to address more complex tax issue, including strategic tax planning opportunities,
- correct and timely submissions of all documentation, returns and schedules as per local requirements,
- develop, maintain, document, control and update procedures for tax reporting and tax filings,
- initiate ideas to improve tax-related processes and continuous improvement and working on efficiencies of tax processes,
- provide management and guidance to direct reports ensuring team effectiveness and performance.
- experience in creating tax returns (VAT, CIT),
- very good German and English (min. B1),
- experience in a production company,
- experience in tax reporting, supporting multiple countries/business units.
- deep understanding of Polish and German Tax specifics,
- ability to work in culturally diverse teams.
- very attractive salary,
- stable employment an international company with an established position in the market,
- social benefits package,
- work in a new office in the center of Wrocław.