at KPMG you can work in:
- general audit
- financial services audit
- the law firm the D.Dobkowski
- Manage comprehensive payroll related data for our clients’ cross border employees including review and analysis of expatriate payroll, compensation, benefits, global mobility, and other assignment-related issues.
- Manage all aspects of tax compliance with regard to incentive compensation for our clients’ cross border employees.
- Work with multinational clients and third party vendors and serve as a day-to-day resource for the global KPMG network.
- Get actively involved in technology improvements and business development related activities with respect to compensation reporting compliance.
- Establish and maintain great relationship within the global KPMG network as well as our global client base.
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- New graduates or maximum of two years’ professional work experience is preferred.
- Strong communication skills in English are a must. Knowledge of any additional language is a plus.
- Experienced user of MS Office (Excel) and general data management tools.
- Good analytical and organizational skills and ability to prioritize competing priorities.
- Forward-thinking and persuasive personality.
- An eye for detail even when faced with large quantities of data from variety of sources.
- competitive remuneration
- permanent possibility of learning and development
- stable employment
- good atmosphere
- respect for inviduality
- work life balance
- clear career path
- international work enviroment
- interesting and innovative projects