- Process the flows under his/her perimeter:
- Operate the complete tracking & follow-up of logistics and back-office tasks within the allocated scope of shipments, from the order to the reception of goods, based on shipping documents to be received/issued.
- Escalate issues to his/her Responsible (lack of external & internal documentation, lack of instructions, Mills’ issues).
- Work in coordination with all stakeholders internal & external AM Sourcing (Mills, Suppliers, etc), in particular close relationship with AM Sourcing CM&D department (to get a good understanding of contract, pricing, invoicing rules, etc).
- Work in accordance with AMS processes and procedures.
- Record in SAP every step of the procurement process from the order to the goods reception:
- Close relationship with Accounting to ensure that all transactions are properly processed and on time, with a specific focus on Suppliers payments.
- Collect and record all information related to Accruals.
- Ensure that every shipment recorded matches with the contractual conditions (purchase & sales).
- Ensure that customers’ requests are handled on due time:
- Shipping documents follow-up.
- Escalate claims if any.
- Participate actively to definition & implementation of action points to improve customer satisfaction.
- Provide all data requested for KPIs follow-up.
- Ideally a bachelor degree.
- Fluent in English. Any other language is an asset.
- Good communication skills.
- Respect of deadline & priorities. Team spirit minded. Customer oriented.
- Microsoft office & SAP knowledge.
- Logistics knowledge is an asset.
- Interesting work in international environment with modern working tools.
- Professional training / studies refund.
- Language training during working hours.
- Subsidized canteen and "fruit Wednesday".
- Social package includes: private medical care in Medicover; MultiSport or MultiKino package; retirement program for employees.
- Holiday funds.
- Additional day off on the Steelworker’s Day (4th of May).
Wyrażam zgodę na pozostawienie moich danych osobowych w bazie danych ArcelorMittal Business Center of Excellence Poland Sp. z o.o Sp. k. z siedzibą w Dąbrowie Górniczej, al. J. Piłsudskiego 92, oraz na przetwarzanie ich dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.97 O ochronie danych osobowych Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 883).