Our client is an international company, the world leader in its area and employs over 600 people around the world. The main targeted markets of the company products include the stainless steel and aluminium industries, the coil coating and more generally the pre-painted metal industry, the plastic sheet and profile industries, the glass industry and the wood laminate industry. Therefore the sales environment is mainly technical in which a strategic vision to develop a consultative approach and disciplined long term relationships are required.
What's on Offer
Our client offers an atractive salary and bonus package. This is one of the key positions in the region with huge independence.
- identify market opportunities and recommend strategies for growth
- increase market share and profitability by focusing on key accountcustomers and increasing the volume of sales for eachcustomer
- be responsible for monitoring any changes in the market and for assessing competitive activity
- be responsible for setting targets and preparing a sales budget in accordance with corporate strategy. Business targets will be based on orders placed, sales volume, and gross margins
- Commercial and financial reporting to the headquarter in France
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for candidate who:
- has higher education degree
- has a minimum of 8 years' professional experience in sales positions, preferably in an international industrial comany
- needs to demonstrate their ability to set and ensure the effective implementation of strategies in a manner which is transparent and open, communicating their vision, and being open to input from those around them
- is fluent in English - it a corporate language