State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Client Reporting Manager (IFDS), Officer
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-607405
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is a joint venture between Boston-based State Street Corporation, a world leader in financial services providing investment servicing, investment management, trading services and investment research, and DST Systems, Inc., a Kansas City-based leading provider of shareholder accounting services and proprietary systems. International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is a global market leader committed to providing high quality systems and services to our clients. The IFDS family is made up of more than 5,500 world-class employees, located in our offices in Canada, Ireland, Luxembourg, India and the United Kingdom.
- At this level you will be required to demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of relevant work processes alongside a broad understanding of related and interfacing activities to provide effective management of Transfer Agency. You will be expected to manage day to day tasks pertinent to the department’s activities but a major focus will be on resource planning and development, maintaining a good relationship with internal and external parties and risk reduction.
- As an Officer of the Investor Services Reporting Team, you need to direct and manage the department / team and you are responsible for the achievement of the team performance targets.
- The Investor Services Reporting Officer has to ensure that procedures, policies and processes are adhered to so that a high quality service is delivered to the clients and internal departments, propose and/or implement procedural changes to improve performance of the department or of related business areas.
- As a member of the senior management team lead, you will need to work closely with the home sites to ensure the migration process goes smoothly. For this you will need to ensure training is effective, daily/ weekly/monthly calls are scheduled, checklists and procedures are followed accordingly.
- Actively participate in the performance appraisal process and monitor overall timeliness of completion for the entire team with your direct reports. Organize 1:1 meetings with your team to ensure everyone works towards the PPR goals.
- As an Officer of the Investor Services Reporting team, you will need to identify and secure resources required by the department and ensure effective utilization.
- Typically candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar environment including at least 3 years in a management/supervisory capacity.
- University degree in accounting, banking, finance or business administration it is required
- To adhere to company values of Professional, Accountable, Client Focused, Excellence and Leadership in all tasks and interactions (PACE&L)
- Excellent written and communication skills - adapting style to audience and including senior levels both internally and externally.
- Additional languages (e.g. German, French, Luxembourgish, Italian and/or Spanish) are assets.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Advanced computing skills (MS Office: Excel, Word) are required.
- SQL knowledge is considered as an additional asset.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.