- Excellent knowledge of English both written & spoken
- Very good knowledge of Polish both written & spoken
- Creative mind and “can-do” attitude
- at least 2-3 years of experience in marketing / PR / Employer Branding
- Very well organized
- Ability to work under pressure
The role of Employer Branding Specialist is to manage and ensure high level of all recruitment marketing and sourcing tasks according to current demand. The aim is to gain high quality applications for Capgemini’s recruitment needs.
- Coordinate all external actions oriented on candidates’ application aligned with Employer Branding strategy
- Establish and implement innovative, effective and coherent actions’ calendar focused on recruitment marketing and sourcing activities
- Administration of actions’ calendar focused on students and young professionals
- Being a key point of contact for all recruitment and marketing-related actions
- Focus on continuous improvements of taken actions
- Internal: close cooperation with EB Manager and Recruitment Managers to make sure that actions are taken in line with EB Strategy and meet recruitment needs.
- External: cooperation with universities, career services and other business and students organizations
- Optional (depending on experience): conceptual development of EB activities, as well as full project management along with budgeting and results measurement
Brand Communication & CSR – we are a Team of experts, people with passion who operate within areas of Employer Branding, Internal Communication, Social Media, Public Relations and Corporate Social Responsibility. We build our company’s image based on a clearly defined strategy, work on ingenious projects, effective (and astonishing!) campaigns and actions, which shape reality – both within our organization and around it. We know very well what’s autonomy and a meaning of our work. We do believe that you can achieve set goals, support your customers and have fun while doing it. We know that you can always find a way out, if only for a right attitude – and we have it! We know how to support each other in times of need (because we have the same goal) and, if something goes wrong, we know how to draw the right conclusions. We love working together as much as we love celebrating our successes – both professional and private ones! Among us, we have a variety of singles, working moms, millennials, right and left handed – did we mention how much we care for and respect our diversity? Some of us go to concerts, some of us go to the climbing wall, some of us dance salsa or train pole dance while others play board games – but we all respect our free time. We do believe that you can work, achieve successes and have fun both in and out of work – we are a living proof of it.
What we offer?
Working in a close-knit team
and a friendly atmosphere
Debelopment od expert
or leader competences
those for recommending
A wide range of training
Possibility to work
of additional benefits
(fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
-you choose what tou want
and joint celebrations
Private medical care,
also for your family
opportunities and interesting
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, inteligent automation or knowlage management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services
and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team.