State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Transitions Manager, Officer
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-607507
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
The Transition Manager will assist the Business in organizing and leading migration of work into, and out of Poland.
The Transition Manager may also be responsible for coordination of other small or mid-size projects from inception to closure.
Project deliverables will include enhanced operating models, transition management, process improvement and new commercialization opportunities.
- Take ownership and delivery responsibility for assigned projects deliverables or tasks
- Prepare relevant project documentation according to agreed standards
- Build and maintain project schedule
- Provide regular status reporting to the project/program leads
- Track and manage issues and risks
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Build strong connections and relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal policies and procedures and provide input to the further development of best practices
- Manage temporary project / work stream team within the matrix reporting structure
- Conduct adhoc reports, administration, projects and tasks as required
- Previous experience in projects as a project leader or PMO
- Understanding of Lean, Six Sigma or other process improvement concepts
- Proficiency in English, written and verbal
- Previous exposure and interaction with senior management
- Ability to build relationships by communicating, influencing and negotiating
- Proven ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Experience in working within a multi-cultural environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology, accounting, finance, business or equivalent
- Min 4 years of financial services experience or min 2 years’ experience in project management, business analysis or consulting; previous people management experience will be an advantage
- Excellent administrative, organizational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Advanced PC literacy including: MS Office, Outlook, Collaborate/SharePoint.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.