State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Chief Administration Officer
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-604749
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Ensure efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders including Senior Management, BUH, Department Managers, Internal Business Partners, Partner Sites, employees, etc.
- Centralize, coordinate and oversee various administrative responsibilities and tasks
- Create and document efficiency savings related to the role and demonstrate proper managing and centralizing various administrative responsibilities
- Lead development of a strong governance model in the department
- Participate in and coordinate multiple projects
- Represent and promote department on various forums
- Research and compile materials needed for various meetings, presentations, reporting requirement , calls and projects
- Coordinate recruitment, requisition/position reconciliation and proper HC demand realization and recording
- Ensure and oversee correctness of HR data for staff in the department
- Support the VP/AVP/Other managers in non-operational duties
- Ensure good communication flow in the department, provide updates to staff, cascade relevant information
Required competencies and skills:
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, meet deadlines and effectively execute in a fast paced environment
- Proactive approach to problem-solving and prioritization complemented by strong decision-making capability
- Ability to lead various initiatives with confidence
- Being resourceful
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively in both directions is essential
- Have good understanding of operations conducted in our department to understand the priorities and challenges, be able to actively support and/or to assist in resolution
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.