For our client, a leading European publisher located in Warsaw, we are looking for a person for the position of AR Accountant who will be a part of the new Shared Services Center Team.
- perform cash collection processing and identify potential disputes,
- research and solve payment discrepancies,
- perform Credit Management activities,
- intercompany billing processing,
- identify potential bad debts and high-risk customers,
- OTC reporting,
- migrate/assisting processes and prepare OTC process documentation,
- support new joiners and provide process-related trainings,
- act as Transition Coordinator during migration of the processes to SSC,
- execute accounting analyses and reports as assigned - reporting under IFRS,
- knowledge sharing,
- working according to strict deadlines and procedures.
- min. 2 years of experience in a similar role,
- very good understanding of AR/OTC process,
- educational background in the accounting area,
- good knowledge of ERP system,
- strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills,
- good analytical skills,
- process orientation and attention to details,
- very good interpersonal skills,
- good knowledge of English (min. B2+),
- knowledge of German, Swedish or Danish is an advantage.
- a challenging job in a professional and dynamic team,
- attractive employment contract,
- benefits package (additional days off, internal trainings),
- office in a convenient location.