For our Client, well-known German pharmaceutical company, we are currently looking for an experience CAPEX Controller, who will join the Finance & Controlling Department in Poznań.
- control of project budgets Master Plan and current update of Master Plan Business Case,
- financial analysis of investment projects, preparation of Investment Approval documentation,
- calculation of the impact of investment projects on the cost structure and price level of finished products,
- investment cash flow,
- ensuring a proper approval process for investment projects,
- cooperation with CAPEX project groups,
- financial responsibility: budgeting, reporting, control of expenditure,
- taking care of appropriate documentation in case of changes in the budget or the scope of investment projects,
- reporting on investment projects within the scope of incurred expenses and other project budgets,
- capitalisation of fixed assets,
- knowledge of the terms contract and agreements relating to individual investment projects.
- minimum 3 years of experience in the controlling department in the field of investment project control,
- university degree in economics,
- knowledge of IFRS standards for CAPEX,
- very good knowledge of English,
- analytical thinking skills,
- ability to manage time and prioritize tasks,
- high interpersonal skills.
- employment contract,
- employment in a modern environment,
- the possibility of professional development,
- attractive benefits (medical care, accident insurance, company kindergarten, company shop, sports package).