State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Investor Services AML Manager, Officer
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-607591
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
The major focus of this role is to manage Investor Service AML process in line with the departmental strategy and team resources in the Poland location. Individuals must have an understanding of service requirements, processes and procedures for fund administration and also well-developed people management skills
- Responsible for review and approval of the AML daily workflow
- Handle clients and investors queries ( over the phone and by email)
- Oversee the collection and processing of all related information and documentation required to build as well as maintain a comprehensive AML/KYC file on a customer.
- Ensures that all clients’ KYC profiles are kept up to date in line with policy and procedures.
- Serves as central point of contact throughout the AML/KYC process
- Executes and maintains an end-to-end project plan ensuring all items are completed prior to launch
- Focus on development opportunities for your direct reports and manage training needs of team, ensure gaps are identified and addressed.
- Promote risk awareness, assessment and control within the department
- Initiate and oversee tasks within a continuous improvement drive to ensure that the Department is efficient and seen as customer and quality driven
- People management – Interviewing, perform staff appraisals; address any staff performance issues, etc.
- Responsible for the achievement of specific department performance targets and objective
- Provide regular feedback to AVP and more senior colleagues with regard to Investor Services AML operations
- Work with AVP on capacity issues.
- Typically candidate for the Officer role will have 4-6 years of relevant AML/KYC experience including people management.
- Degree in Legal or Business related area
- Flexibility, excellent communication, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to proactively work under own initiative
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.