Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
We are currently looking for Junior Test Automation Engineer to work in Transfer Agency QA team. The team is responsible for portfolio of application supporting our Transfer Agency business line. Our applications vary from stand alone windows applications delivered by vendors to in-house built web apps. Team role is to coordinate and execute testing (manual and automated) of changes, enhancements and new products with a strong focus on introducing test automation and continuous integration wherever applicable. Some of the tools and technologies that we use to achieve this goal: Java, Selenium Webdriver, TestComplete, Jenkins, Jira, qTest.
If you are looking to push your career to the next level, take the next step by submitting your resume.
- Execute effective test plans (automation test plans) to ensure product compliance with business requirements.
- Create and maintain test automation to support regression and system integration scripts
- Conduct testing in accordance with standards
- Report defects in the defect tracking system
- Understand usage of Test tools used for each project
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance processes and functional testing background
- Knowledge of scripting (e.g. Groovy, Python) and/or object oriented programming (e.g. Java)
- Experience in creating SQL scripts
- Basic knowledge of software development methodologies
- Knowledge of test automation tools and frameworks
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself — without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of other.