The Digital Adoption Manager primary focus is to drive End User focused change. Through wide range of Client facing activities we drive change necessary to achieve proper adoption of digital transformations by education, reducing change reluctance, stakeholder engagement and promotion of IT system migrations (systems like O365, Win10, Virtual Assistants), technology adoption, smart offices, chat bots and other digital areas.
All this is achieved by executing various methods of target group analysis, workshops, interactions with the Customer, communication and user engagement techniques (like gamification).
As Digital Adoption Manager you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Driving Adoption / High usage of digital tools – coordination of all communication activities including gamification, newsletters, communication content creation, building and maintaining communication best practices and use cases, close interaction with the Customer and its communication team.
- Stakeholder management – work closely with the Client, Project Team and Transformation Manager during transition/transformation phase to identify challenges, select and design process activities, identify stakeholders, select and execute ways of communication tailored to Customer needs.
- Introduce new creative ways of promoting new ways of working in Customer’s environment.
- Reporting – define criteria, measure and report on results, identifying problem areas and applying corrective actions.
- Create and Share Best practices and Use Cases – during the project gather and effectively share Best Practices to assure proper level of sustainability.
What we offer?
Working in a close-knit team
and a friendly atmosphere
Debelopment od expert
or leader competences
those for recommending
A wide range of training
Possibility to work
of additional benefits
(fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
-you choose what tou want
and joint celebrations
opportunities and interesting
Private medical care,
also for your family
Capgemini is one of the leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talkinf aboug it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services
, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, trough managing equipment and operating systems, interna lor access networks tomanaging applications. IT operations, availability , configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a numer foreign languages.