State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Senior Business Administration Manager, AVP
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-607692
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Senior Business Administration Manager, AVP is responsible for overseeing key business administration processes and providing dedicated support to the senior management in the given area.
- Takes the lead and end to end ownership in managing work related to supporting senior management in producing executive content; Cooperates effectively with respective stakeholders to obtain required input and add value through a critical review;
- Manages independently assigned work streams, tasks or projects in the business administration area resulting from executing Poland strategy; Builds required business cases aimed at addressing identified challenges;
- Provide a consultancy and advisory role for the key stakeholders to add value through critical data analysis and indicating/forecasting potential areas of focus/anomalies to enable business introducing mitigation actions.
- Oversees existing local processes resulting from business needs (e.g. Promotion process, position management process, exit interview process, asset inventory, etc.) Implements new solutions based on the identified business needs. Provide consultancy and advisory role for the key stakeholders in these areas.
- Proactively looks for synergies between processes and functions with aim to streamline and optimize them and to ensure that they are adding value and meeting business expectations;
- Represents Poland in the identified forums or work streams on regional or global level;
- Is effective team manager focused on people development, performance management and keeping the right engagement and retention level. Successfully combines team management with individual contributor accountabilities.
- Evidence of strong communication and influencing skills;
- Strong presentation skills including solid experience in face to face presentations to senior management;
- Self-driven personality and pro-activeness;
- Analytical skills & problem solving ability;
- Proven ability to work towards tight deadlines;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Evidence of people management experience;
- Experience in working within a multi-cultural banking environment and matrix organizational structure;
- Proficiency in English;
Experience, Education and Knowledge Requirement:
- Approximately 8-10 years of relevant professional experience in HR, Administration or Business functions;
- PC literacy including MS Office (focus on Powerpoint and Excel), Outlook,
- Knowledge of Project Management methodology standards would be an asset.
- Understanding of Lean or other process improvement concepts and experience in change management;
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.