For our Client, an international pharmaceutical company with a stable position at the market, we are looking for a Candidate who will support the company in the area of accounting.
- preparing bank transfers and settlement of accounts,
- monitoring payments and invoices,
- handling incoming queries and providing a solution to the vendors,
- performing payments of the invoice to suppliers,
- balance sheet reconciliations,
- partnering with local office accounting counterparts,
- ensuring no duplicate payments are made,
- close cooperation with the GL department,
- preparing standard reports.
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent,
- at least 3 years of experience in the AP department,
- very good command of English (min. B2 level),
- fluent knowledge of Spanish (min. B2 level) is relevant,
- knowledge of SAP and Excel MS Office,
- financial and accounting processes knowledge,
- very good team-work skills,
- attention to detail and high level of accuracy,
- very good communication skills.
- a possibility of work in a recognized international company,
- private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card,
- comfortable atmosphere supporting work-life balance,
- opportunity to participate in interesting, developing projects,
- healthy working environment and stable employment conditions,
- the possibility of career development options within the organization.