What's on Offer
- The role ensures competitive salary and social package,
- Influence on key company decisions,
- Support in implementation of new solutions.
- Leading the implementation of the Polish market strategy to enable the activities of others that delivers targets and revenue acceleration for key clients,
- Driving consultative and solution sales efforts within the market and ensuring cultural and working style differences are understood and respected,
- Building and developing strong relationships with partners and clients in Poland. Responsible for collaborating with clients and teams to identify new and ongoing requirements, and introduce new products or services,
- Representing the company externally through interactions with key clients, the media, domestic regulators, government agencies, consumers, merchants and the broader fintech/emerging digital ecosystem,
- Leading and managing the product portfolio for key accounts, ensuring clients have excellent support service from the team in Poland,
- Leading the annual business and account plans for key clients, liaising with the Key Account Managers / Business Development leaders in relation to the product or portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to degree level,
- Excellent consulting, presentation and communication skills,
- Fluent English
- Leading key client relationships and growing significant sales portfolios. Experience of complex and large deal negotiation with a vast network across the broader Financial Services/Fintech sector,
- Substantial experience in a commercial / sales leadership role within the broader financial services and payments industry and deep industry knowledge,
- Leadership of an enterprise or the commercial functions of a business where the development and deployment of the digital and customer agenda is a key driver of success,
- Experience of growing a business in a high-growth/fast-paced environment would be advantageous,
- Strong B2B/B2C experience, with knowledge of expanding into new customer distribution channels,
- Commercially astute with experience of working in a global matrix organisation with the ability to navigate complex structures and empower decision-making locally,
- Experience of working in a multi-national, multi-cultural, diverse and highly-matrixed organisation with the ability to make an impact and gain immediate respect and credibility.