For our Client, a global consulting company we are looking for a candidate for a position of
- providing end-to-end RTR process: statutory and regulatory reporting, settling fixed assets, bank account reconciliation, cost accounting,
- performing closing activities in accordance with internal procedures,
- ensuring accurate and timely preparation of financial and treasury transactions,
- active participation in the improvement process and audit of a process,
- close cooperating with Process Manager, Team Leader (as a back-up TL) and Client.
- min. 3 years of experience in RTR (experience in Accounting Office nice to see),
- good knowledge of English (at least B2 level), knowledge of German will be an asset,
- very good knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Excel),
- flexibility and focus on details,
- very good organizational and communication skills,
- ability to work in a team.
- opportunity to develop in a multicultural environment and gain valuable experience,
- work in a friendly atmosphere,
- a wide range of training,
- an attractive package of benefits.