PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Lubricants Portfolio Manager is responsible for the business-relevance, development and performance of the branded B2C Portfolio within the European Lubricants Cluster. This role ensures the portfolio is fit-for-purpose and supports the European business and growth agenda in collaboration with the European Sector Marketing Managers. He or she is responsible for short and long term of planning portfolio launches and managing the pipeline of introductions and withdrawals, ensuring prioritization to meet capacity of the supply chain, and is accountable for driving business case performance and overall portfolio health with an end2end perspective.
- Ensure the product portfolio is fit-for-purpose and aligned to Shell´s European business strategy
- and short-term planning and management of portfolio initiatives, ensuring initiatives are prioritized based on value for the business and consider Supply Chain capacity
- Own the withdrawals pipeline and drive withdrawal decisions on product phase out in collaboration with local teams
- Accountable for driving BCI performance with Marketing & Sales stakeholders
- Accountable for driving portfolio health, regularly review key portfolio health KPIs and lead corrective action Facilitate business case development for new introductions; own relevant tools (One Request form)
- Lead regular portfolio reviews for key brands and take accountability for implementation of actions
- Act as project lead for non-standard introduction projects which require a broader than usual involvement and coordination of stakeholders
- Support the broader portfolio CI agenda and take accountability for improvement initiatives
- Represent Europe Marketing in global marketing portfolio forums where required
Degree in marketing/business or supply chain management
5+ years of relevant professional experience in marketing/sales and/or supply chain
Experience in portfolio or product management
Ability to work independently and with limited supervision, highly self-motivated and able to effectively manage various competing priorities
Very strong stakeholder management skills in a virtual environment
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Commercial acumen, strong understanding of commercials across the value chain
Fluent English (C1 level)
Number of Vacancies: 1Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.