Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you. From 1976 and our first office in London we have grown into one of the world's leading recruitment consultancies, with 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 employees. You could say the sun never sets on PageGroup - or your professional journey with us. PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction - after all, being a 'Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat. Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
What's on Offer
- Working in a multicultural environment on global projects
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Based in Barcelona
- Starting Date: Asap
Key Responsibilities: Delivering a Service Management platform
- Build, deliver, run and support key services and functionalities with a state of the art Service Management platform, to bring Self Services, Orchestration and automation to the Information Technology Service Management, delivering the foundations and maturing the practises for an Enterprise Service Management vision and strategy.
- Ensure that ITIL is implemented and orchestrated in an appropriate framework, including Problem Management, Critical and Major Incident Management, Change Management and Service Transition.
- Mature ITSM practices across the business technology organization. Rely on external professional services in order to augment the organization capacity in answering ITSM needs and improvements.
- Manage an Outsourced IT Software and Service providers, as well as key stakeholders.
- Work closely with Global Technology Support teams, Delivery, Infrastructure and Application operations, in order to answer their ITSM needs, influence and advice, and propose solutions that answer their needs. Ensure that orchestration and automation of Services, are always considered where possible.
- Support and lead when necessary, problems & critical incidents.
The Successful Applicant
- Education to first degree level or equivalent in technology or business subject is preferred
- ITIL certified
- 5+ years in ITSM, IT automation with significant experience with any of the top ITSM players
- 3+ years in team leadership or management roles
- Strong supplier management skills with knowledge of key ITSM vendors
- Strong people management and leadership
- Problem solving, proactive
- Strong ITIL background
- Knowledge in PowerShell, active directory and robotic process automation is a plus
- High level of English