WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Drive development of new, cutting-edge service on the market
- Work with prestigious global brands and organizations worldwide
- Provide deep and strategic industry and functional expertise to help our clients target and deliver new sources of value and confront their most strategic challenges in Packaging area
- Work on large projects addressing strategic business needs across value chain
- Support development of new team and skills in Capability Network Warsaw
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Passionate packaging professional
- Minimum Master degree from top Universities, 4+ years’ experience within packaging industry (preferably across various functions: Packaging R&D, manufacturing, sourcing). Additional experience within consumer goods, industrial equipment, automotive, chemical or similar industries would be an asset
- Deep knowledge of packaging categories and materials (corrugated, paperboard, printed flexibles, glass, plastics)
- Consulting or strong project delivery experience in cost optimization and improvements
- Excellent Business English communication skills (written & spoken) is required. Good level of the other foreign language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving and stressful environment
- Flexibility and ability to travel min. 50% (annual) of time and work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- Dynamic, very often changing and challenging, but also – supportive, enjoyable, diverse (50/50 men and women) and secure international working environment
- Super-fast learning curve (depending also on You) both in hard business and soft skills
- Opportunity to visit many international client sites (mostly in Europe, but not only) and learn foreign working environments
- Very competitive and rewarding pay on merits, benchmarked with the market
- Permanent employment contract
Apply ONLINE. If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.