WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as an Organization Change Analyst, a typical project might include the below activities:
- Developing a Change Management plan, including communication and training plans
- Designing and executing Communications, to ensure the message reaches all impacted users
- Planning and coordinating trainings, to ensure all users are properly prepared and trained
- Measuring progress and effectiveness of change management activities and business readiness
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree preferably from an Economics, Management, IT or related faculty
- Relevant experience in change management related to transformation programs (stakeholder assessment, change impact analysis, organization design, communication planning, training support and business readiness)
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- High command of English language (written and spoken); a second language eg. German, French, Italian is very nice-to-have but not a must
- Eagerness to travel and work at international client sites c.a. 70% annually
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- Dynamic, very often changing and challenging, but also – supportive, enjoyable, diverse (50/50 men and women) and secure international working environment
- Super-fast learning curve (depending also on You) both in hard business and soft skills
- Opportunity to visit many international client sites (mostly in Europe, but not only) and learn foreign working environments
- Flexibility with regards to the project setup and your personal/working time (telework an option)
- Very competitive and rewarding pay on merits, benchmarked with the market
Apply ONLINE. If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.