State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Recruitment Sourcer EMEA, Associate 1
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-607511
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
- Utilise targeted sourcing strategies, screening methods and selection tools to ensure consistent results and high quality diverse candidate pools
- Build and maintain a pipeline of diverse candidates to support continuous recruitment and improve awareness about key external talent.
- Act as a diversity champion with both internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct research of peer organisations, profile candidates and create associated decks for presentation to hiring managers
- Build a detailed knowledge of our divisions and client solutions to develop a strong and nuanced narrative around the value proposition of working at State Street
- Ad-hoc reporting on sourcing statistics
- Ensure data integrity of information uploaded to ATS (Workday) and assist recruiters in following controls and procedures to mitigate risk & compliance breaches
- Be an active & visible member of the EMEA TA team, supporting on ad-hoc projects which require direct sourcing assistance
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture within the business
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations
To be successful in this role, your profile should include:
- Ideally degree educated
- 6-12 months experience of research within an executive search/ agency/ in-house recruitment environment preferred (but not necessary)
- Knowledge of Boolean search and other techniques for desktop based sourcing nice to have
- Language Skills: Fluent English required. Additional European language skill highly desirable (French German or Italian)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & influencing skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- A collaborative team player with ability to work autonomously as part of virtual teams
- Accurate and detail oriented, highly tenacious & resilient
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Highly professional and ability to navigate a matrixed global organisation
- VIP medical package
- Premium life insurance package
- Employee savings plan
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.