WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Implementing process and IT solutions for Supply Chain functions
- Designing new solutions and new capabilities based on the requirements list
- Sharing your functional knowledge of business requirements and standards
- Traveling globally to work with clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- Managing global teams of internal and external stakeholders
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree preferably from an Economics, Management, IT or related fields
- Systems functional knowledge of JDA, Kinaxis, Quintiq, or SAP APO: technical/ key user knowledge and willingness to grow as a SC technology expert will be an advantage
- Ideally experience at designing and implementing planning and fulfillment systems
- Excellent command of English language (written and spoken); a second language eg. German, French, Italian is very nice-to-have but not a must
- Eagerness to travel and work at international client sites c.a. 70% (annualy)
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- Dynamic, very often changing and challenging, but also – supportive, enjoyable, diverse (50/50 men and women) and secure international working environment
- Super-fast learning curve (depending also on You) both in hard business and soft skills
- Opportunity to visit many international client sites (mostly in Europe, but not only) and learn foreign working environments
- Flexibility with regards to the project setup and your personal/working time (telework an option)
- Very competitive and rewarding pay on merits, benchmarked with the market
Apply ONLINE. If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.