State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, Senior Associate
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-608265
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
The Talent Acquisition function at State Street is the internal department dedicated to identifying and managing the optimum sourcing channels for Talent across the State Street organisation.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will be primary responsible for the recruitment and onboarding support of qualified professionals and senior hires.
The primary components of this role are outlined below.
- Be the first point of contact for the business area/line managers on day-to-day recruitment activity
- Proactively working with the business managers to understand their recruitment needs; formulate recruitment plans and delivering against same in line with business demands
- Consulting/advising the hiring managers on the market conditions; selecting the best methods of attracting candidates & reducing the time to hire
- Ensuring relevant authorisation/approval is provided for all open requisitions before starting to actively hire
- Advising/coaching line managers on recruitment policies & procedures; external best practice; selection processes, competency frameworks & interview techniques in line with the State Street corporate policies
- Sourcing candidates directly through innovative advertising, social media and other sources
- Coordinate all communication with candidates at every stage of the recruitment process
- Researching innovative recruitment strategies and developing creative solutions to generate high quality CV’s
- Ensuring all Intranet/Internet job posting details are constantly updated
- Providing business specific management information on request, both quantitative and qualitative
- Build relationships with team members, candidates, the GHR wider community and professional network
- Driving all recruitment activities through the State Street applicant tracking system and ensuring that the local recruitment Policy is adhered to
- Assist local TA team members with task associated with candidate hiring and onboarding
- Around 5 years of experience as a senior recruiter, preferably in an in-house environment (an experience in recruiting financial and IT professionals would be an advantage)
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels in the organization
- Adaptable in approach and work style to changing demands, circumstances, and fast-paced environments
- Organisational skills, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written English essential
- Interest in advanced search and sourcing techniques
- Working knowledge of Windows-based business computers and Microsoft Office programs; specifically, Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Internet, database applications and recruitment system as a Workday
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both Oral and Written)
- Ability to demonstrate and take initiative
- Ability to generate new ideas
- Ability to manage multiple searches simultaneously, strong sense of urgency on all tasks and deadlines
- A solid experience in delivering presentations, workshops to the internal clients
- Degree level education (preferred)
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.