State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Live Facilitator (Trainer), Associate 2
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-608252
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
In the role of Live Facilitator you will be responsible for:
- scheduling and facilitating a variety of programs ranging from one hour to multi-day programs conducted in a classroom or online learning environment which may include product/business specific, leadership or skill development training
- Working with subject matter experts, instructional design teams, training agencies/consultants and training specialists to deliver programs that support business capability for the organization
- Ensuring materials are up to date and relevant to ensure a seamless experience within the team and for the learners (e.g., course outline, presentation materials, handouts, communications, participant guide, leader guide, etc.)
- Utilizing the LMS to store course curriculum, capture program registration, and run reports on attendee completion status
- Working with Delivery Coordinator to get details around all logistical requirements for training sessions
- Effectively communicating State Street Learning Brand and Culture
- Promoting learning throughout the business and builds networks for learning
To be successful in this role, your profile should include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education or work experience
- PC skills (Microsoft office suite)
- Ability to collaborate effectively across teams / locations
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently under pressure / deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to improve own skills and knowledge
- VIP medical package
- Premium life insurance package
- Employee savings plan
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.