State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Analityk Wyników Inwestycyjnych
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-608109
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
Performance Measurement Analyst provides core performance measurement services supporting monthly or daily calculations and reporting frequency. The qualified candidate will audit and ensure integrity of calculated results through accounting data comparisons and market reasonability checks; research and resolve data validation differences; elevate system issues; work with accounting counterparts and other support groups as appropriate; produce and ensure the integrity of standard performance reports.
- Verify portfolios on a monthly or daily basis utilizing the in house Performance System, running system jobs from logout, rates calculation and log in
- Perform research and analysis of performance results through a two-step audit. The first category being data validation/reconciliation of Accounting data to Performance data and the second category reviewing and validating return reasonability checks and audits
- Process translation adjustments and re-compute return results
- Process Breakouts and Composites portfolios and finalize client data
- Prepare Standard Client Reporting for Performance Measurement and /or Attribution
- Maintain Quality Control Documentation explaining return outliers and custom client activity
- Liaise with internal State Street departments such as Accounting, IT, and Market Data Team
- Assist more senior staff in designated projects and assignments
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work well under pressure and against deadlines
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics or related field.
- Knowledge of financial services, securities industry and capital markets
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and proven problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent PC skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent English
· Employee savings plan
· Premium life insurance package
· VIP medical package
· International operating environment
· Language classes
· Soft skills trainings
· Technical workshops
· Development sessions with a mentor
· Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
· Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.