State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
HR and Payroll Specialist (Dutch/French), Associate 2
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-608102
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
In the role of HR and Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Delivering HR administration and payroll activities to support EMEA HR and providing Tier 3 customer support for such HR services.
- Provide accurate and consistent advise to employees within agreed SLA
- Effectively manage confidential and sensitive information that pertains to employee personal sensitive data
- Perform HR projects and tasks as assigned
- Demonstrating the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture in your behaviour
- Ensure maintenance and further development of technical knowledge and act in an advisory and strategic role when looking at legislative changes and trends to assess and impact future strategy
To be successful in this role, your profile should include:
- at least 2 years’ experience in EMEA HR operations position in with an understanding of best practice around controls regulations and working with outsourced providers
- HR/finance/accounting degree preferred
- English language.(good level)
- Additional language(s) (Dutch/French) would be an asset
- Good Excel skills (practical usage of various functions i.e. pivot tables v-look up others)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work in a dynamic business environment
- High attention to detail and strong customer focus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- VIP medical package
- Premium life insurance package
- Employee savings plan
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.