As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
The CEE Independence Office deals with interpretations of independence regulation and acts as a sounding board for independence questions from PwC partners and staff. The role further involves independence guidance and training development and its delivery. Assisting with regional and Poland specific independence matters is included.
The role opens up a horizon to get a unique expertise applicable to the regulatory environment across CEE in the areas connected with independence such as personal independence, permissibility of non-audit work provided to audit clients, an auditing firm relationships (e.g. business relationships, banking and other financial arrangements).
The role is intended for a candidate who is keen on committing time to get to know the independence concepts and rules, who enjoys working in a diverse and multinational environment.
Consultant in CEE Independence Office
- Interpretation of independence regulations
- Independence guidance and training development and delivery
- Responding to business inquiries on the independence issues
- Co-operation with other departments
- Fluent English (in speaking and writing) and effective communication skills
- Deep analytical skills and attention to details
- Easy grasp of complex concepts
- Systematic and well organised
- Focused on a long-term career in Independence
- Good working knowledge of MS Office tools
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Everyday cooperation with top-class experts in a multinational environment
- Opportunity to broaden your professional experience
- Comprehensive trainings package
- Private medical care as well as life insurance
- Additional benefits such as Multisport Benefits Card, cinema tickets, shopping vouchers
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment