Mission: For better quality delivery of IT services in Europe, SAP Center of Excellence (SAP CoE) has been created within’ ArcelorMittal Business CoE. It is a unique Team, created by combination of IT SAP and business experts who are responsible for functional maintenance, improvements and projects of SAP solutions. To ensure challenges and flexibility of learning path in scope of SAP CoE, there are also Authorizations, Testing Factory and Development Factory Teams.
- Support in development / extending SailPoint Identity IQ and other web based applications
- Functional documentation analysis, preparing build (solution) and following with technical documentation
- Planning and executing system changes depending on requests
- Functional team communication in area of development, agreeing on details for changes to be implemented
- Monitoring process for functionality testing and production environment instalation
- Join and cooperate with Project Team during Software Creation LiveCycle
- Support in system maintenance area, react to incidents to already implemented functionalities
- Extentions to already implemented solutions outside project mode on request from functional team
- Minimum hiring range is 3 years’ experience as Java Developer
- Fluent structural and basics of object oriented programing
- Intermediate English – spoken and written (B1 at least)
Position required skills:
- Experience in Solution, Design and Development of web applications using the J2EE, SQL
- Experience with the following web technologies: (nice to have: HTML, CSS, XML, SPML/SOAP)
- Experience with MSSQL database, hibernate (DB mapping)
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
- Experience with Apache TOMCAT
- Thorough understanding of relational databases, XML, web services
- Tools : Eclipse (IDE) + IIQ add-ons, Wireshark/Baretail
- Experience with SAP interfacing (JCo) and/or provisioning is a plus
- Open-minded and willing to learn new tools
- Capability of finding solution analogy based and prompts found on SAP/ABAP related boards
- Capable of working in the team
- Communicative, flexible, committed, self-organized
- Capable of occasionally working under time pressure
- Interesting work in international environment with modern working tools.
- Professional training / studies refund.
- Language training during working hours.
- Subsidized canteen and "fruit Wednesday".
- Social package includes: private medical care in Medicover; MultiSport or MultiKino package; retirement program for employees.
- Holiday funds.
- Additional day off on the Steelworker’s Day (4th of May).
day off on the
Wyrażam zgodę na pozostawienie moich danych osobowych w bazie danych ArcelorMittal Business Center of Excellence Poland Sp. z o.o Sp. k. z siedzibą w Dąbrowie Górniczej, al. J. Piłsudskiego 92, oraz na przetwarzanie ich dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.97 O ochronie danych osobowych Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 883).