- Strong understanding of recruitment processes, practices and systems.
- Capable knowledge of candidate sourcing and marketing tactics to identify candidates. Confident in candidate assessment and offer negotiation.
- Country business structure, roles and different types of capabilities needed in different roles
- Country policies and global recruitment policies
- Excellent communication, clear oral and written skills, effective questioning and active listening
- Experience of working across multiple portfolios and keep a number of needs across different roles moving forward at the same time (structured multi-tasking)
- Relationship management; able to develop deep understanding of different stakeholder needs, assert credibility and challenge as needed and deliver
- Data insight and analysis; continuously uses all metrics available to review/anticipate/adjust current priorities and needs. Eg. market tracking, application volumes, open requisition numbers, cycle time of recruitment stages, assessment results, diversity of applicants/shortlist/appointments/assessors.
- Trusted, credible partner
- Role models Shell’s values and demonstrates this through decision making
- Works flexibly to deliver on commitments
- Friendly engaging manner to convey Shell EVP with candidates
- Strong team orientation; able to proactively contribute to EMEA Resourcing team, country HR team and others. Works effectively in virtual, diverse teams.
- Proactive, takes initiative and effectively deals with challenges
- Values and cares for quality of talent joining Shell and of candidates who interact with Shell and are likely Shell customers
Number of Vacancies: 1
Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.