In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
The Team Leader role has dual responsibility as business leader and people leader.
As business leader ensures operational delivery according to functional standards and effective collaboration with internal and external clients and stakeholders.
As people leader supervises team and its operational deliverables, supports employee’s development, builds engagement and fosters collaboration across teams.
Your responsibilities would include:
As Business Leader:
Understanding to communicate company strategy to team and individuals
Establishing team strategy aligned with process and HEINEKEN Krakow high level strategy and priorities
Executing the process delivery with expected service objectives and quality
Taking ownership for end-to-end process and service delivery including part of the process delivered by GBO
Solving operational issues and acts prevent it in future
Preparing and analyzing SLA/KPI reports with root cause analysis
Ensuring complete and up to date process documentation
Actively attending the relevant operational meetings to discuss performance, issues, collaboration
Preparing and participating in business visits as per the agreed plan with SM
Fostering business partnership and aligns the communication standards with OpCo, GBO
Ensuring that effective controls are executed, monthly control reports are delivered.
Proactively raising any issuing on design or execution of controls and propose changes to make controls effective and efficient.
Making conscious decision regarding team’s costs (OT, travels, R&R, unused holidays, band mix)
Bringing constructive, challenging ideas to drive Process standardization and taking ownership of the agreed actions
As People Leader:
Planning resources for the team, recruiting right people, on-board them in the new role
Setting & describing SMART team and individuals objectives linked to HEINEKEN Global and HEINEKEN Krakow vison & strategy
Planning individual’s and team tasks over time
Providing ongoing, regular 1-2-1 feedback to team members on their performance and development
Handling underperformance timely and effectively and recognizing good performance and reward best people
Assisting to create SMART development plans based on 70/20/10 approach
Planning succession, developing best people in the pipeline for leaders or experts
Providing regular coaching and mentoring to team member
You are The Candidate if:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Engagement and drive for results
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Excellent written and verbal French
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience as leader and 4 years of operational experience in the OtC process; (on request) act as back up for Process Manager
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process