For our client, a leading manufacturing company with operations in more than 60 countries, we are looking for candidates to join a new, fast-growing department. Due to dynamic development and growth in the Global Service Center in Wroclaw.
- maintaining Pricing ERP systems,
- tracking and tracing of request status and communication to various international contacts,
- working with customer service teams and pend users to gather requirements, business process, define rules in order to build out logic, and respond to requests and queries as other formats to make sure specifications are followed per the requirements of the client,
- recommendations for ongoing process improvements to drive efficiency and maximize value realization,
- develop expertise on processes and on data governance,
- responsible for completing assigned tasks within SLA targets.
- minimum 1-3 years of work experience for an international company,
- experience of working on large ERP system- perfect SAP,
- fluent in English (B2)- additional European languages a bonus,
- living in/ relocation to Wroclaw,
- proficient in Excel
- analytical mindset,
- strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well as part of a team,
- experience in master data- will be beneficial.
- attractive salary,
- private medical care,
- life insurance,
- Multisport card,
- working in a modern office in the center of Wroclaw,
- attractive relocation package,
- work in a dynamic, respectful, inclusive and friendly environment with open door policy.