State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Data Operations Specialist, Associate 2
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-609917
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
State Street Global Exchange Analytics’ truView platform is a web based application providing a full suite of analytics which give clients insight into the risks and performance of their investment portfolios. Supporting all asset classes the platform produces analytics such as: stress testing, value at risk (VaR), position specific analytics for derivatives (delta, gamma, vega etc) and fixed income characteristics such as duration and convexity.
State Street Global Exchange’s Data Solutions team is seeking a versatile individual familiar with financial markets with data analysis skills to support GX Analytics & Data Solutions services and product offerings within truView. The successful candidate must be familiar with financial markets and financial instruments, possess skills in business data analysis; ability to liaise between business/implementation and technology teams; and good collaboration skills.
- Support data operations, make sure the data is delivered to internal client on time and is of good quality on a daily basis.
- Conduct root cause analysis of data issues.
- Support existing GX Analytics products, provide helpdesk service to Client Service teams, resolve data and system configuration issues in timely manner
- Oversee Data Operations functions performed in other locations, provide support
- Work with the IT, financial engineering and product teams (primarily based in New York and Dublin) to suggest and implement improvements to data processes, provide business specifications and perform user acceptance testing
- University degree in the field of finance, computer science, data management or other technical field
- Familiarity with financial markets and financial instruments
- Good IT skills - SQL, VBA, Python or other programming experience and advantage
- Familiarity with concepts on market risk and quantitative topics, yield curve bootstrapping, option pricing etc a plus
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.