What's on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Contract of employment.
- Opportunity to work with an international team.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Wide range of tasks with focus on high uptime and ongoing development of IT services.
- Daily support of all types of users (production-, office- and superusers).
- Use of helpdesk system to support both local and international users.
- Responsible for local implementation of our central IT strategy and IT security policy.
- Assisting with selection of new systems and securing compatibility with existing IT environment.
- Maintain few local servers for special applications (all main applications are in central datacenter)
- Produce and update documentation of IT environment (new systems and changes)
The Successful Applicant
- Configuration, installation and troubleshooting on laptops, desktops, servers, printers, mobile devices etc.
- Microsoft client/server environment and applications (Windows 7/10, Office, Skype etc.).
- Vmware servers including vsphere client.
- Network in general (switches, wifi, firewall etc.).
- Tablets (Ipads) managed with MDM system.
- Network connected production equipment.
- Designing new IT systems with focus on high IT security level and continues improving on existing IT environment.
- Good level of English.