Business Analyst/ Product Owner in Wealth Management Americas
Business development, Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
The individual in this role will be part of Client Platform – NEO OLS application team, responsible for the analysis of business related processes within OLS, including platform, portfolio, banking, advisory, wealth planning.
This role (BA) will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Understands the context of business asks that will drive changes in software.
• Conduct requirement gathering activities with different stakeholders across the organization, identify issues and gaps btw change requests and current system
• Support software engineer with data analysis and data mining, create requirement JIRA stories for business requirement and accountable for clarifying any open issues regarding to the requirement
• Work with QA counterparts to ensure testing requirements are properly documented and captured. Contribute to test plan / test case review and sign off
• Reverse engineer of current / legacy system
• Ability to look beyond the status quo and identify areas of constant change/improvement
• Work closely with business, development, testing, implementation teams within Client Platform
You will be part of Client Platform – NEO OLS team responsible for WMA client facing technology application.
• Bachelor's degree in either Science, Information Technology, or related fields.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills
• 5+ years of solid experience as business analyst in Financial Industry within large enterprise environment.
• 2+ years of Wealth Management experience is a strong plus
• 2+ years of Agile / Scrum SDLC
• Ability to interpret business asks into technical requirement and vice versa
• Good knowledge of java, application web services (rest or soap), database (DB2, Oracle, Sybase) is a strong plus
• Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure such as proxy / web seal / caching / DB is a strong plus
• Ability to operate successfully in a matrix environment
• Proactive and detail-oriented, yet comfortable working in a dynamic environment with fast paced deliveries and changing requirements
• Highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."