QA Engineer - Risk Analytics
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about technology and have keen eye for detail? Are you excited to be part of software development team that is evolving and improving Risk Analytics? Can you create powerfull tests that help us deliver the best possible software product?
- Manual testing of new and existing functionality (mainly Backend side)
- Comprehensive analysis of any errors found using logs, database queries, etc.
- Raising and tracking issues
- Close work with developers in troubleshooting issues
- Agree on acceptance criteria through testing and analysis
- Close collaboration with business and IT stakeholders on clarifying business requirements
- Assist other QA members in testing if required
- Data analysis
UBS offers clients expert advice, wealth management, investment banking, asset management and in Switzerland retail banking. Our clients are private individuals, institutions and corporations from around the world. UBS employs about 60,000 people in all major financial centers.
You’ll be working in the Risk Analytics team in Poland. We integrate sophisticated quant models with trade and market data covering UBS' derivative portfolio. We produce portfolio risk for CVA and FVA and also calculate the raw exposure measures that drive UBS' RWA and credit limits. The team works across quant, desk and regulatory teams.
- Good understanding of test automation concepts
- Working Linux or Windows experience on user level
- Excellent testing experience and very good understanding of full testing lifecycle
- Knowledge of any programming language – must have
- Good understanding and knowledge of test methodologies and tools (Jira)
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of SQL and RDBMS databases
- Understanding of performance/load testing
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."