Technical Business Analyst: Marketing Technology (Evidence Lab)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about using technology to deliver impactful solutions? Are you open-minded about learning new technologies and driven to build products that can excite clients? We're looking for a Technical Business Analyst to
- drive improvements to the Marketing Technology platform and support its expansion
- support users in producing effective email marketing campaigns
- implement technical requests of varying sizes for our stakeholders
- gather business requirements via user interviews and discussions
- produce functional requirements and other project artefacts
- provide hands-on expertise within all phases of the software development life cycle, e.g. planning, requirements, design/prototype, testing, etc
- deliver training to users of the platform
You'll be working with part of the Evidence Lab Innovations department within the UBS Investment Bank (located in Czerwone Maki). Evidence Lab Innovations contains a diverse set of people from inside and outside the industry, using cutting edge solutions to help clients make better decisions with data. Within Evidence Lab Innovations, you will be part Smart Platform team that is responsible for an analytically powered sales and marketing automation platform powering many different businesses within UBS. You'll be working within the Marketing Technology team, playing a key role to bring this wealth of data to life for our clients.
- 2+ years experience working as a Business Analyst on technical projects
- experience in defining requirements, change management, and stakeholder management
- experience in working with IT counterparts (developers, testers)
- intermediate skills in SQL and HTML
- experience in test planning and test execution (coming up with test scenarios with sufficient coverage and then executing them)
- advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- excellent communication skills with a proficiency in English
- ability to analyze data and use suitable data visualizations to articulate findings
- knowledge of Agile methodology (preferred, but not essential)
- prior experience with graphic design (preferred, but not essential)
- knowledge of Adobe's suite of products such as Adobe Campaign and Adobe Experience Manager (preferred, but not essential)
- hold Bachelor degree
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."