Risk Methodology & Analytics Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have a sharp, analytic mindset and work experience in Risk Management/Data Science/Finance or related areas? Do you like when things are moving fast? Are you passionate about advanced quantitative techniques that lead to tangible results? We are looking for people like that on varying levels of experience and seniority who can help us to:
• measure and control credit and market risk in an accurate and transparent way
• develop quantitative rating, exposure, and stress models that are compliant to regulatory requirements and support the business
• build models that aggregate all risk types
• forecast macroeconomic and financial indicators
• make sure risk models are fit for their purpose
You will be working as a part of one of the teams within global Risk Methodology or Model Risk Management and Control, located in Zabierzów (Kraków Business Park). Our mandate is to employ the latest quantitative techniques to develop, maintain and validate firm-wide risk models (including credit and market risk, risk aggregation, and macroeconomic scenario development), ensuring they are fit for purpose and meet all requirements imposed by our internal stakeholders and regulators.
• Master's degree in applied quantitative discipline (e.g. Econometrics, Statistics, Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Economics, Finance, etc.);
• work experience in Risk Management/Data Science/Finance or related areas is a plus;
• sound knowledge of statistical and econometric methods and their application
• solid coding skills in one of data science languages (R/Python/SAS) or in C++/C#/Java, and knowledge of SQL;
• strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
• a strong communicator, from making presentations to writing technical documents in a clear and structured way, explaining technical concepts in simple & understandable terms;
• fluent in English, both spoken and written;
• motivated, self-directed and creative
• adaptable, able to work across teams, functions, and cultures
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."