Supplier Risk Management Specialist
Outsourcing / Offshoring
Job Reference #
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward, always putting integrity first? Are you driven by the desire to deliver exceptional client service? We are looking for someone like that who will:
• operate and continuously improve selected supplier risk management activities
• design, optimize, implement, concepts for supplier risk assessments
•define scope, processes, tool/ reporting/ role requirements, and implementation approach for supplier risk management activities on global scale
• drive individual projects to address specific supplier risk issues, temporarily lead project teams
• identify and evaluate risks and compliance issues in the global supplier portfolio
• support responding to in- and external audit queries on supplier risk management
• lead resolution of supplier risk issues together with stakeholders
You will be working in the Supplier Management team spread across UBS locations in Poland, Switzerland, UK, India, and US. This team is part of UBS’s Supply Chain organization within Group Corporate Services and was created to support UBS with its third party vendor sourcing strategies as well as to manage the services provided by our external suppliers. Supplier Risk Management is mainly responsible for ensuring UBS is identifying and managing supplier risks, as well as enabling Business Divisions and CC-Functions to comply with applicable regulation with respect to the use of external suppliers
• 3+ years of relevant risk management experience, preferably in the 3rd party management area, (regulatory compliance, 3rd party risk management, or audit experience would be an asset)
• understanding of sourcing, procurement, vendor and contract management processes
• understanding of bank operations and the role of external service providers and outsourcing
• sophisticated MS PowerPoint and MS Excel capabilities, able to manipulate with large data sets
• project management experience
• fluent in written and spoken English
• experience with SAP Ariba (or similar) tool – would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."