Project Officer / Junior Project Manager (German Speaker)
Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you interested in driving change? Do you like working in an agile, fast changing environment? We look for someone like that to:
– ensure full range of project / program administration and documentation (project status report, tracking of risks and project deliverables, financial forecasts, writing minutes etc.)
– lead projects and sub-projects regarding development and improvement of banking products
– assist the senior project management team with the preparation of various governance meetings, as well as support the development of business cases of new initiatives
– organize team meetings/workshops logistics and ensure flawless communication within the project
– closely collaborate with project managers from other parts of the assigned programs within and outside of Wealth Management and Personal & Corporate Banking
Banking Products (BP) acts as a link between the operational units and the markets. Emphasis is placed on product management, product innovation, processes and implementation. The LENDING CAPABILITIES team within BP is coordinating and optimizing the Front-to-Back lending processes in close collaboration with the lending product management. Together we ensure that the right lending products are offered to our clients through innovative channels. We are the Lending Solution Domain Owner of over 40 tools and applications in Switzerland and international locations. We take care of the mortgage and lombard loans processes as well as of corporate loans and balance sheet management. Our stakeholder are located cross functional, cross divisional and international. The Project Officer/Junior Project Manager will become an integral part of this team and support these initiatives. The role will be located in our BP Wroclaw office.
– a higher education (degree from a University, preferably in Business Administration / Banking & Finance / Science or similar), ideally in combination with IT experience
– minimum 2-4 years of work experience at a financial institution
– experience in project administration, project management, and multi-program set-ups
– a thorough understanding of change management processes related to IT solutions
– strong analytical skills, systematic thinker
– good communication, organizational and conceptual skills
– previous wealth management and/or retail banking experience advantageous
– experienced to work in an international, multi-location environment
– highly preferable that you have knowledge and experience with using program and workstream setup in UBS tools (PPM, SharePoint, Jira Tollgate, Jira RAID etc.)
– able to cope with a dynamic and changing environment
– a communicative, independent and proactive personality
– consensus driven yet assertive to support and lead smaller projects to successful delivery
– flexible and willing to acquire new skills
– used to deliver at time and in quality
– able to challenge taken approaches, opinions and concepts
– excellent in English and German (speaking and writing)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."