C++ and Java Software Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about FX Trading Technology? Are you able to use your skills to build robust and scalable multi-server systems? We are looking for someone like that to:
- work as part of our Poland team to further develop and deploy our Middle Office Repository (Risk Management and Lyfecycle System) according to business plans and priorities
- develop first class solutions for Regulatory and Business driven initiatives
- contribute to the process of translating complex business and regulatory requirements into innovative solutions
You'll be working as a part of the Foreign Exchange IT team, based in Wroclaw
We develop IT solutions for FX Cash Trading and all its stakeholders that enables our business to grow and ensures it is remaining compliant with the international regulations. Our team focuses on creating sustainable IT solutions to meet the evolving requirements of the business, clients and the market place. We work in close collaboration with the trading desks, the COO team, our control functions and other IT teams.
- experience in software and development in in complex real time systems
- experience in application language and technology architecture: (C++ on UNIX, Java windows client and unix server, XML, XSLT, IBM MQ, Java, Tibco RV, Korn shell scripts, Corba, Linux / Solaris)
- experience in database technologies is helpful: Sybase ASE
- experience in real time XML message processing and transformation.
- experience in multi-threaded design, development and implementation for low latency and complex real time systems.
- knowledge of Foreign Exchange and Rates products
- systematic approach to business analysis and innovation
- experience working with the Agile development methodology
- a good communicator, who knows how to speak with people at all levels and in different roles in IT and business
- proactive and creative multi-tasker, who is well organized and able to thrive in a very dynamic environment
– familiar with good software engineering practices
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– passionate about what you do. You value excellence, learning and integrity
– someone who is technically excellent and can aspire, and inspire others, to our values and culture
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."