Vendor Management Lead
Outsourcing / Offshoring
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about building business relationship with Key IT suppliers in the world? Do you want to develop innovative solutions into the Vendor Management area?
We’re looking for a Vendor Management Lead to:
• support complex transactions where a vendor in scope is being considered
• manage external communications to vendors to facilitate understanding and awareness of organizational strategic direction, changes and challenges.
• analyze and compare elements of complex deals such as: Business Case, Commercial Model, Solution / Proposal Evaluation, Transition & Termination Planning, Deal Structures
• identify opportunities to drive innovation or leverage vendor capabilities beyond contracted services.
• monitor and report on the performance of selected vendors to ensure delivery in line with contractual obligations and performance metrics. Manage all risk, performance and compliance aspects as part of our corporate Vendor Management Framework.
• respond to any Vendor specific audit requests.
• manage and revise Contractual Frameworks in order to improve the risk profile along with educating and upskilling Contract Managers in order to increase value of the key engagements.
• manage the interaction between vendors and internal program delivery leaders and other stakeholders to provide adequate visibility of interdependent initiatives and programs.
• liaise with procurement partners to review, report on and revise contractual agreements as necessary.
• act as the negotiator/escalation point for complex / strategic sourcing events.
• act as a trusted advisor with all internal business partners with a strong emphasis on concise and accurate communication, both written and verbal.
You’ll be working in the Supplier Management Technology team located in Krakow . Our team is responsible for supporting relationships with vendors which supply products and services to UBS, ensuring that vendors contract compliantly, and then meet or exceed their contractual obligations. The team operates in both the pre- and post-contract award. The person will be actively involved in the UBS Sourcing and Contracting lifecycle fostering supplier value propositions, development of vendor-specific strategies and leading/contributing to the cross-functional deal delivery teams as required.
• ideally 3-5 years of previous experience in IT sourcing/vendor management/procurement
• knowledge and experience of outsourcing methodologies, technology contracts and commercial models
• experience of working with large technology service providers (Hardware, Software, Networks, Telecommunications, SaaS and Cloud Categories)
• experience of managing Managed Services or IT Outsourcing contracts including expertise in outsourcing methodologies, contracts and commercial models
• previous experience with contract negotiation with third parties on financials and pricing terms, whilst having the ability to understand, interpret and draw conclusions from typical contract terms for large-scale technology contracts
• fluent in English, German would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."