Head of Supplier Risk Management
Outsourcing / Offshoring
Job Reference #
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward, always putting integrity first? Are you driven by the desire to deliver exceptional client service? We are looking for someone like that who will:
• translate regulatory needs into supplier management requirements
• design, optimize, and implement concepts for supplier risk assessment and management activities
• define scope, processes, tool/ reporting/ role requirements, and implementation approach for supplier risk management activities on global scale
• lead a permanent team as well as own results of specific projects
• evaluate and address risks and compliance issues in the global supplier portfolio
• manage supplier risks and compliance, including responding to in- and external audit queries on supplier risk management, evidence, and data provision as well as subject matter expert advise
• provide expert guidance to stakeholders to resolve supplier risk issues
You will be working in the Supplier Management team spread across UBS locations in Poland, Switzerland, UK, India, and US. This team is part of UBS’s Supply Chain organization within Group Corporate Services and was created to support UBS with its third party vendor sourcing strategies as well as to manage the services provided by our external suppliers. Supplier Risk Management is mainly responsible for ensuring UBS is identifying and managing supplier risks, as well as enabling Business Divisions and CC-Functions to comply with applicable regulation with respect to the use of external suppliers.
• 6+ years of relevant risk management experience particularly in the 3rd party management area, i.e., assessing and managing risks and compliance, esp. regulatory compliance, reputational, financial, and macro-risks (e.g., geopolitical)
• good understanding of sourcing, procurement, vendor and contract management processes
• understanding of bank operations and the role of external service providers and outsourcing
• proven capability to manage multiple and complex projects with strong problem solving and change management skills
• excellent analytical skills and confident in MS Excel
• convincing presentation skills, including preparation of presentations in MS PowerPoint
• fluent in English
• experience with SAP Ariba (or similar) tool would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."