For our Client, international professional services company based in Wrocław, we are looking for International Tax Manager to manage the tax area in Europe for the group.
- preparing and reviewing of annual external statutory tax accounts including a review of tax-related bookings,
- reviewing and approving of reports and documentation for annual audits, corporate tax packages,
- reviewing and approving of variance analyses monthly for all tax accounts or territories and ad-hoc journals entries for tax accounting and reporting as part of the month end and year end tasks,
- reviewing and assisting on transfer pricing analysis,
- reviewing and ensuring timely filing of all VAT returns in all European countries including ensuring timely and accurate tax payments,
- taking a role of internal advisor to the business and initiating projects that might improve tax processes,
- managing a team of experts in several locations in Europe,
- managing and participating in projects connected with new systems implementations, launching new services and products, process improvements.
- at least 8 years of professional experience in an international organization in the area of tax,
- international corporate income tax and VAT knowledge,
- advisory firm experience is very welcome,
- very good analytical skills, can-do and problem-solving attitude,
- strong management skills,
- fluent English language knowledge.
- attractive salary and benefits package,
- possibility for further development within the group,
- international projects,
- multicultural work environment.