eStore Operations Manager (German Speaker)
Digital, Marketing and Communications, Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
You describe yourself as a dynamic person, willing to learn and cooperate in an international business environment? Are you passionate about eCommerce and Marketing? You believe that assertive communication and ability to negotiate is your strength?
We are looking for somebody like you to support us with the following responsibilities:
- End-to-end management of the UBS KeyClub bonus program, which includes: communication of the latest client bonus program, offers content, which involves diverse communications channels, correction, quality checks and publishing.
- Constant contact with external program partners (follow up on special offers)
- Keeping the incentive shops content of the UBS KeyClub bonus program (KeyClub eStore) up to date.
- Planning of incentive offers in cooperation with existing KeyClub partners and internal specialists.
You will join the UBS Marketing team in Wroclaw and become a member of the "UBS KeyClub & Partnership Marketing" team in Zurich. We are responsible for UBS KeyClub (UBS's loyalty program), its further development and cooperation with all marketing partners. Together, we work in a successful, challenging and dynamic environment.
- at least 3 years' experience in business-consulting, project management or eCommerce
- a higher education (degree from a university, preferably in Business or Marketing)
- interest in bonus and premium loyalty programs
- a strong interest in communication with external and internal partners via multiple channels
- able to work efficiently and meet all defined deadlines
- innovative, proactive and enthusiastic about change and new projects
- great communicator
- a strong team player
- Highly proficient in German and English (preferably native speaker), other languages will be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."