Financial Reporting Analyst
Job Reference #
Do you have a sharp, analytic mindset? Do you have a financial background? Are you interested in gaining knowledge in subject of Asset Management?
We’re looking for a Financial Analyst to:
- implement accounting controls and manage their governance
- compile and analyze financial information for UBS Asset Management company
- prepare and analyze monthly profit & loss and Balance Sheet reports
- prepare financial statements and other financial reports for the business and various stakeholders
- collaborate on continuous improvement of quality, efficiency and effectiveness of controls
You’ll be working in the Regional Controlling team in Zabierzow (Eximius Park) . We provide sufficient training (including training from onshore partners), this is an ideal way to gain the practical work experience . As a Finance Analyst, you’ll play an important role in preparation and providing various reports and analysis for many stakeholders, monitoring fee flow in Asset Management Entity and be involved in setting up new processes and controls from the beginning.
- bachelor’s / master’s degree or equivalent in accounting or related field
- previous experience in a similar role focusing on data analysis, financial reporting and reconciliation
- a can-do attitude to get the problem solved (despite all challenges)
- analytical and methodical, with great attention to detail
- good in English, both spoken and written
- experience in MS Excel
- practice in SAP program would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."