State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Total Rewards Consultant, AVP
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-610896
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
In the role of Total Rewards Consultant you will be:
- Leading interface with HR Business Partners and HR Centers of Expertise on behalf of the Total Rewards team
- Leading the annual compensation benchmarking surveys including job matching, data reporting and analysis of results
- Responsible for day-to-day management of key compensation workflows, including the annual TCP process
- Providing general Compensation Consultant support
- Ensuring that all procedures, systems and controls are regularly reviewed and in line with the appropriate policy and local requirements, including regulatory and legal requirements
- Pro-actively identifying areas for process improvement
- Providing analytics support to broader EMEA Total Rewards team, as required
To be successful in this role, your profile should include:
- Proven track record in Reward within a fast-paced, international, financial services or consultancy organization
- Strong focus on client service delivery and relationship management
- Strong team player
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Flexible, “can do” attitude
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasker
- Fluency in English
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.