RPA (Robotic Process Automation) software automates repetitive, rules-based processes usually performed by people sitting in front of computers. By interacting with applications just as a human would, software robots can open email attachments, complete forms, record and re-key data and perform other tasks that mimic human action.
We are creating robots to simplify and speed up work in our company. We are using leading software solutions and innovative approach to automation to become market benchmark. If you want to gain experience in the most-developing area on the market- come join us.
- Collaborating closely with Automation business analysts.
- Development, deployment and maintenance of automation solutions (including VBA and robotic process automation software).
- Preparation of required technical documentation.
- Handling change requests.
- Understanding of VBA and ability to macros creation (other languages like Python are an advantage).
- Self-motivated aiming to become automation software expert.
- Good analytical skills.
- Initiative and ability to follow-up and follow-through.
- Intermediate to advanced English skills, both written and spoken.
- Interesting work in international environment with modern working tools.
- Professional trainings / studies refund.
- Language trainings.
- Subsidized canteen and "fruit Wednesday".
- Social package includes: private medical care in Medicover; MultiSport, cafeteria system; retirement program for employees, group insurance.
- Holiday funds.
- Additional day off on the Steelworker’s Day (4th of May).
day off on the
Wyrażam zgodę na pozostawienie moich danych osobowych w bazie danych ArcelorMittal Business Center of Excellence Poland Sp. z o.o Sp. k. z siedzibą w Dąbrowie Górniczej, al. J. Piłsudskiego 92, oraz na przetwarzanie ich dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.97 O ochronie danych osobowych Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 883).